Even though we have been around since 1998, our practices and methodologies keep evolving at an incredible pace. Technology is moving faster and more complex everyday. We do our best to stay on top of it all.
Below is a brief story of how ADVANTEK came into being...
ADVANTEK IT specializes in Securing & Simplifying the business technology used by small businesses. We define small businesses as having 5 to 100 employees and with business assets valued at $500k or more. We consult and advise on the best technology, practices and framework you need to secure your business. We also help you maintain compliance in your business.
The story really begins with the owner, James LaVine. In 1996, James was working as the director of IT for a fast paced insurance company. As the company grew nationwide so did all the technical issues and unique solutions.
In 1998, a friend at a small law firm challenged him to fix an issue that their existing computer guy said was unsolvable. Taking on the challenge, in hours he fixed what the other techs could not. The law firm asked if James could take over their IT. After agreeing, ADVANTEK was born.
Now, James has over 20 years experience in helping small businesses secure and maximize their IT investment to help businesses like yours to compete and grow in the marketplace. James also in a believer in relationships and has clients from the very humble beginnings of ADVANTEK.
Our Vision and Mission
Vision statement: We desire to bring honor and glory to God through serving our clients and employees with excellence.
Mission statement: Honor God, protect our clients using technology, and be a true trusted adviser.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: The Bible encourages us to make our yes mean yes and our no mean no. Given this, we do what we say we will do and we go beyond that in meeting your needs.
- Honesty: We tell you what you must hear, even if it is unpopular, in order to make the proper business decisions in regard to technology.
- Excellence: We are committed to doing our very best in every aspect of every client engagement; Our purpose is to delight you through our superior performance and servant hearts.
- Innovation: We research and test emerging technologies, bringing to you those that we know will help increase your productivity and profitability. Additionally, we look for new ways of accomplishing tasks, working to save you time and money.
- Flexibility: We structure our proposals to meet the individualized requirements of your business. And as change happens either in your business or in technology, we adapt to ensure that you have what you need to remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Humility: We approach every client engagement with an attitude of gratitude and a commitment to do our very best work in every task. Your business is a blessing to our company, our employees and their families. We work for you with glad hearts.
Wonder what life will be like when you choose to work with ADVANTEK IT?
- Stability - Your computers and network will work.
- Expertise - We are focused on and specialize in the latest small business technologies.
- Business savvy - We evaluate, design, and implement technology solutions from a thorough understanding of your business
- Proactive - Our philosophy is proactive, not reactive. We want to monitor and manage your network, and address them before they become problems.
- Security - We are security focused and look to protect your business from all the latest attacks.
- No geek speak - Our technicians speak your language when explaining technology issues, not some foreign tech-speak.
This proven and proactive approach was designed with you in mind. Your business will be more efficient, more effective, and achieve your goals easier by working with ADVANTEK IT.